How To Retrieve Your Lost Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online
Have you lost your INEC voters Card? are you looking for how to replace your voter’s card online? perhaps you were issued a temporary voters card and have lost it.
With the new INEC voters Registration portal, retrieving a damaged Permanent voters card ( PVC ) can now be done online. With just a click of a button, you can request a replacement of your lost voter’s card.
Nigerians who have lost their temporary voters card can also get their PVC online through the INEC voters Registration portal.
This guide will walk you through how you can replace or request a new voters card online, and how to get your PVC if you have lost your temporary voters card.
How To Replace a lost voters card online
- first, visit the INEC voters Registration portal
- From the menu, click on Sign in/Register
- Sign in with your email address and password. If you don’t have an account yet, go ahead and create a new account.
- Atter signing in, from the home screen, look for a card on your screen that reads LOST OR DAMAGED PVC and clicks on “request new card”.
- You will now be taken to a voters record Search page that will allow you to retrieve your voter’s registration record.
- Enter your state, first name, last name, etc to search for your voter’s record.
- If you have entered the details of your lost or damaged card correctly, you should see your voters information displayed on the screen for review.
- Click on “Start Review” and accept the declaration warning if you are sure that the information contained in the voter’s record is yours and correct…
- From here, you will be required to enter other information. you may also be asked to upload two passport photographs of yourself.
After registration is complete, you will be required to go get your new card at a designated INEC centre near you.
Your application for a new PVC or voters card should be made at least 30 days before an election. During the application process, you may be asked to state the condition of your lost or damaged card. The word DUPLICATE will be Boldly imprinted on your new card.
How To Check your lost voter’s card online
It is easy to view the details of your lost voter’s card online with the aid of the new INEC voters Registration portal.
To check your lost voter’s card online simply visit the INEC voters verification platform, you can check the details of your lost voters’ card online. To do this,
go to * fill in the form on the INEC voters verification status page.
You do not need to enter all the fields on the form to check your voters’ details. You can search by name, state of origin, and date of birth.
after you have entered your details, click on “check status” and the details of your lost voters’ card will be shown to you.