Native Talk is a product that offers business/enterprise telephony services to both Corporate Organizations and Individuals. VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol): It is a technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband internet connection instead of the regular or analog phone line.
NativeTalk provides three VoIP services: Cloud PBX, Call Centre / Contact Centre Solution, and Phone Lines or SIP Connectivity.
CLOUD PBX SERVICES
Cloud PBX is a full virtual phone system with the pricing of #2000 per extension monthly. Cloud PBX has call handling and professional business features like:
• DID (Direct Inward Dialing) – Have one number for the business and assign unique extensions for each employee.
• IVR (Interactive Voice Response) – A feature that allows to listen to a recording and select an option to be routed to the right extension, i.e Press 1 for sales and inquiries.
• Ring Group – It is how incoming calls are routed in your business. The setup includes simultaneous or sequential ringing when a customer’s pilot number (DID) is dialed.
• Music on Hold – A common way to entertain callers while they wait in line rather than listening to the background noise.
• HD Voice – Call and voice quality is very important to the customer experience. Our Cloud PBX solution is High-Definition voice compliant or flexible.
• Secure voice – We provide best-in-class service protection against unauthorized interfering of calls and call fraud.
• Conference Call – This feature allows for multiple callers to converge on a virtual point to allow for seamless communication among themselves.
• Report – This feature gives you access to call logs and calls that are recorded can be replayed.
• Call Transfer – This feature allows you to transfer calls from one extension to another extension.
• Time Condition – This feature allows for call routing that is dependent on the customer’s work hours. Customers can define the time condition and set a destination for incoming calls at that particular time.
Our Cloud PBX gives your business the freedom to grow in a competitive market and works seamlessly anywhere.
CALL CENTRE / CONTACT CENTRE SOLUTION
It’s a virtual telephony system where we have dedicated agents and admin in making inbound and outbound calls, call center is dependent on its agents and employees.
You need no technical consultants or complex gadgets required. A computer, a headset, and an internet connection are all you need to start talking about today.
Call Centre / Contact Centre Solution cost #8000 per agent monthly with professional features like:
• Dashboard (Account and Realtime Dashboard) – Activities of both agents and admin can be analyzed here in the dashboard.
In the account dashboard you get to see the number of elements created and the number of active elements, active elements could be active agents, and so on.
Realtime Dashboard is also known as the real-time report. Here, you get to see the details of the agent portal and you will have an idea about the current session such as active calls, calls waiting for agents, calls ringing, active agents paused agents, and so on in real-time. Calls can also be monitored with the real-time dashboard.
• Monitor – Admin can monitor calls and listen to the ongoing conversation between agent and customer without both agent and customer being notified that admin is monitoring the call.
• Barge – Admin can join calls with both customer and agent.
• Coach – Admin can join the call, talk with the only agent, and can guide or coach him/her regarding the current call, and the customer will not have an idea about that.
• Call Transfer – Gives you the opportunity to transfer a customer’s calls to another agent blindly or in attendance.
• Park Call – With this feature you put customer calls on hold.
• IVR (Interactive voice Response) – This feature automatically guides callers to the correct team on their first try.
IVR is a telephony menu system that enables the dial pad for identification, segmentation, and routing of callers to the most appropriate agent within your team.
• CRM – This feature helps you to take down customer information.
• Time Condition – This feature helps to define the time condition for your call Centre. It is useful for incoming calls and it notifies the customer if the Call Centre is open or not.
• Recordings – Calls can be recorded. Recorded calls can be replayed or downloaded.
• Reports – In this feature you get to see all the reports regarding your call center and from this, you can analyze the work of your call center.
• Email Broadcast – This feature is used to send a broadcast email to multiple customers.
• Voice Broadcast – This feature is used to send recorded voice messages to multiple via phone call.
Phone Lines or SIP Connectivity
This works when you have your existing phone/device and also an existing platform, all you need is a phone line or DID. The best feature of this is that you have a dedicated/customized phone line or DID for your business.
We have over 1000 clients using our service.
How many calls can I make at a time?
It’s up to your devices and your users. A typical VoIP phone supports simultaneous calls, but that can vary based on the equipment. Handling numerous calls at once is one of the strengths of VoIP phone service.
Is internet service included with your VoIP phone service?
No, we do not provide internet service as a part of our plans.
If you currently have an ISP (Internet Service Provider), you would have no problems with speed or reliability. A business will require at least 100 kbps per phone line (or 0.1 Mbps).
Are there any limitations to using a VoIP phone system?
No, there are no practical limitations on our business voice service.
Additionally, it won’t cost you a fortune to upgrade your current plan. The major strength of our virtual phone system is that it’s easy to upgrade as your business grows.
The only thing you need to make sure of is that your internet connection is fast and stable. Your call quality and reliability will be dependent on this.
If I lose power, will I still be able to make phone calls with VoIP?
In most cases, you will not be able to connect calls if there’s a power outage. Our VoIP phone system works over the internet. During a power outage, your router will not be able to function, which means there will be no internet access.
In the event of a power outage, you can instruct your VoIP provider like Native talk to forward calls to a cell phone or direct them to a voicemail box. This solution avoids busy signals and rejected calls for customers.
Can I record calls?
Native Talk includes call recording on the Enterprise tier of service of the Business Communication Suite.
Recorded calls exist in a digital format for both inbound and outbound calls. These are handy to have on record for both training and legal purposes.
Does Native talk support conference calls?
Yes, Native talk provides conference calling capabilities for up to nine participants.
Native talk conference calls let you control your conference call with powerful admin features. For instance, you can record conference calls, send calendar invites, and more.
How fast does my broadband speed need to be for high-quality calls?
For regular quality calls (landline quality), it requires 90 Kbps download and upload with more importance on the upload speed.
For HD call quality, it requires 200 Kbps download and upload. Is your internet fast enough to support VoIP calls? Test your internet speed. Based on the download and upload speeds, you can divide these by the required bandwidth numbers mentioned above.
Can I reserve a Number?
Yes, you can reserve a number by selecting a plan and also by making payment either with the card, USSD, or Visa QR.
Network Support Specialist carefully walks customers through their technical issues and offers prompt responses as well as solutions.
A Product of Tech4mation Limited
Email: [email protected]
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.