PalmPay is a payment platform for mobile phone users, it provides a number of payment services usually offering rewards for performing transactions through its mobile app.
- Click here to download and install the mobile app.
- Open the app and click on sign up
- Enter your details and use Y4G018 as your referral code to get free N100
Uses Of PalmPay
PalmPay is a payment platform, so it can be used for a lot of things that involves payment. Here are some of the things you can do with mobile app.
- Sending and receiving money.
- Making and receiving Payment
- Buying of Airtime and Data at a discount rate
- Payment of utility bills such as Electricity bills, cable Tv etc. from the comfort of your home
How To Make Money On PalmPay
PalmPay users can also earn with the mobile app. There are a number of ways you can do this such as:
When you sign up on the app, you get a referral code. Whenever you invite someone to sign up on the app using your referral code, they get N100 for free. While you get N300.
These are paid in form of PalmPoints though. If the user does not use your referral code during sign up, then they will not get the free N100
Those who have invited up to five users to join PalmPay using their invite code will be eligible to join PalmForce.
Becoming a member of PalmForce is not compulsory but it comes with a lot of benefits especially if you are looking to earn from the app.
To join PalmForce:
- Ensure that you have invited at least five users on the app
- Open the Palmpay amd click on the menu on the top-left side of the screen
- Select invitation
- At the bottom of the invitation page, you will find a button labelled “Join PalmForce” click on it
- Now click on Apply and you are good to go
As a PalmForce member, you get to earn real cash instead of PalmPoints when you invite users to join the app. You also get to earn a percentage from every transaction made by those you invited ( your downline) and also from the transaction made from your invitee downline, up to the third layer.
So basically, when anyone you invite makes a transaction on the app, you earn even without doing anything. And this goes down to three layer downlines.
Play the Lucky Game
The Lucky Game is a game of chance within the PalmPay app that allows you to win different cash prizes. This game can be played once after every transaction.
As the name implies, it is a game of luck. So the cash prizes do vary after each try. What you win is what you get.
You get rewarded with cashback for most of the transactions you perform with the app. This cashback is paid with PalmPoints ( more on this later). This points can also be used to perform other transactions within the app.
What are PalmPoints
PalmPoints are a form of currency within the PalmPay app. The points can be used to perform transactions in the app. 1 PalmPoint is the equivalent of 1 Naira.
So far, PalmPoints can not be used on their own. but can only be used to slash or discount payment when making a transaction, usually up to 50%.
For example, let’s say you have 100P (PalmPoints) and you wish to top up your phone with N200. If you decide to use your PalmPoints, then you get to Pay just N100 for a recharge of N200. Since you already have 100P which is equivalent to N100.
You will find your PalmPoints balance on the point section of the app.
How To Redeem Your PalmPoints
PalmPoints can be used to discount transactions up to 50% on PalmPay. This means they cannot be used on their own but together with real money.
To redeem your PalmPoints
- Open your PalmPay app
- Click on a transaction such as Airtime Payment
- At checkout, you will find a button labeled “Points to use”, click on it.
- After clicking on the button, your payment will be slashed up to 50%.
How To Fund Your PalmPay
PalmPay has several method you can use for funding your account on the app. These include
- Using a Debit Card
- by Bank transfer
Fund PalmPay with a Bankcard
- Open the PalmPay app
- Click on fund. This button can be found on the home screen.
- Choose a payment method and click pay
If you have done everything currently, the fund should reflect on your PalmPay wallet mediately.
Fund PalmPay through bank transfer
When Making a bank transfer, through your bank app, there are two things you usually need. An account number, and the Bank name.
Enter the amount you wish to transfer and send. Your fund will reflect almost immediately on the mobile app.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to PalmPay customer care on the mobile app or on Facebook here.