How To Check Your Access Bank Account Balance
Being one of the top banks in Nigeria, it’s no wonder Access bank offers user-friendly banking services for its customers. To securely check your Access Bank account balance, follow these simple steps in this article.
This Access Bank guide will cover
USSD Code To Check Your Access Bank Account Balance
It is easy and convenient for access bank customers to check their account balance using their mobile phone, with the aid of a USSD code.
To check your Access bank account balance using a USSD code, simply dial the code *901*5#.
You may be required to enter your PIN as a security measure. After dialing this code, you will receive a text message from access bank with your bank account balance.
Do note that if you decide to use a USSD code to check your account balance, you will need to have enrolled for access Bank mobile banking service. if you haven’t already, simply follow this step to enrol for access bank mobile banking.
- Dial *901#
- Select register
- Enter the last four digits on your ATM card
- Create a 5 digit password for banking made easy
with mobile banking, you will be able to do a lot more than just checking your account balance but that is a topic for another day.
How To Check Your Access Bank Account Balance On MTN
You can use the same USSD code to check your account balance for all networks in Nigeria. Including MTN.
To check your Access bank account balance on MTN, simply dial the code *901*5#. You may be required to enter your pin and your account balance will be sent to your MTN line as a text message.
How To Check Your Access Bank Account Balance Online
You will need to have enrolled for access bank internet banking to use this service. You can visit access bank official website for how to enrol for internet banking.
If your account is set up for access bank internet banking,
then follow this step to check your access bank account balance online.
1. Visit the access bank official website at www.accessbankplc.com
- On the website menu, click on Internet Banking”
- From the option, click on “individual and Business”
- Now sign in by entering your internet banking “username”. Click continue and enter your password.
- After you have successfully signed-in to your account, click on the account to check the account balance.
How To Check your Access bank account balance via SMS
To check your access bank account via SMS, simply send a text message using this format
BAL(Space)Account Number to 08160000612.
for example: BAL 1234567890, to 08160000612
Remember, to send the SMS using the mobile number associated with your bank account.
How To Check Your Access Bank Account Balance Via The Access Bank Mobile App
The access bank mobile banking app is free and available for users of iPhone and Android.
- Download the access bank mobile app if you haven’t already
- launch the app and log in
- Now click on account balance